Backup for Microsoft 365
Protect Your Data—Protect Your Business
Your business constantly creates data that fuels your operations and growth. Much of that data is stored in Microsoft 365.
So, who is responsible for protecting and backing it up?
You may believe that Microsoft maintains all your Microsoft 365™ data. However, the reality is the burden can fall on you – unless you opt for Data Protection for Microsoft 365.
Adding this vital online backup service can help protect you from security incidents such as ransomware and business email compromise, as well as file and account deletions that exceed the default Microsoft retention policies. With Data Protection for Microsoft 365, we can help you recover files and accounts at any time, even if they are accidentally or maliciously deleted by an insider or external cybercriminal.
Automate Backup to protect your files
We will manage your Backup for Microsoft 365 to:
• We will manage your Backup for Microsoft 365 to:
• Back up Microsoft 365 Exchange™ every four hours
• Back up Microsoft 365 OneDrive® every six hours
• Back up Microsoft 365 SharePoint® (including Microsoft Teams® files and data that are stored in SharePoint) every six hours. Custom- and sub-libraries are backed up and can be recovered individually as needed
Retain and recover your data
We will use the solution to help ensure you can:
• Recover the data you want swiftly and easily
• Meet retention requirements for data storage
• Retain and recover Microsoft 365 Exchange email, calendars, contacts, and tasks for seven years
• Retain and recover Microsoft 365 OneDrive data for seven years
• Retain and recover Microsoft 365 SharePoint data and permissions for seven years
Extend and Modernize Data Protection
We can help you:
• Keep your data protection services up-to-date as your new business units or employees adopt Microsoft 365
• Avoid lost time, reduced productivity, and frustration while trying to recover irrecoverable data, such as expired or permanently deleted files and sites
• Maintain effective business continuity by recovering files, ranging from individual requests to complete employee or business reinstalls
Using Slingshot's Cove Data Protection Backup for Microsoft 365 can help protect your business and data against accidental and malicious acts of file and account deletion.
If this online backup service helps you restore your business after a security incident
such as ransomware, the ROI on your investment will be exponential.
Protect your business and your productivity. Get peace of mind knowing you can recover your Microsoft 365 data for any reason, at any time. Start today.
*Fair use policy includes up to 1TB of Microsoft 365 data per user.