Shoot-Down 99.9% of Cyber-Attacks
There are countless ways for cybercriminals to steal your passwords and take over your email account. Once they have your mail, they will leverage its contents to access other accounts, reset passwords, and spoof other users into giving up their credentials.
Most data breaches are due to the use of default, weak, or stolen passwords. Losing control of your mail account is a nightmare. It's embarrassing and can threaten your livelihood.
Multifactor Authentication or MFA adds a rock-solid security layer to deflect those attacks. The bad guys may have your password, but without your phone, they're foiled, and your data remains yours and safe.
Melanie Mayes of Microsoft Security says MFA protects users "by providing an extra barrier and layer of security that makes it incredibly difficult for attackers to get past, MFA can block over 99.9 percent of account compromise attacks. With MFA, knowing or cracking the password won’t be enough to gain access."
Seven Easy Steps to lock-down your Microsoft 365 Email
1. Enable MFA in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center
2. Download Microsoft Authenticator for your mobile device
3. Log in to the Microsoft Office Portal with your user account
4. Follow the instructions to configure the mobile app
5. Scan the QR Code to add your account
6. Add your cell number for secondary access
7. Record the authenticator app password for applications that require it
Prevent 99.9% of attacks on your accounts by implementing MFA today. Follow this link to our Knowledgebase step-by-step instructions.
Contact Slingshot Information Systems for friendly, competent assistance in securing your network.